We’re looking for talents that work fast and get things done.
By working closely with founders and first employees, you will learn best practices in a human and well-being environment.
Your role will be to support the launch of Siit on various topics including strategy, user acquisition, and operations. You will work closely with the Siit leadership team.
• Identify relevant targets and gather key lead information across the market: verticals, customer segments, current solutions, etc.
• Implement new growth strategies.
• Fuel top-of-funnel leads with various initiatives (emails, newsletters, blog, landing pages, SEO, SEA, social media...).
• Develop a proactive customer communications strategy, including scalable templates.
• Be part of an early adventure delivering high quality, secure, and comprehensive value to our beta testers and future customers.
A little more about you:
• Working knowledge of marketing systems (HubSpot).
• Rigor, organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and French.
• Willingness to learn.
• Being able to work autonomously.
• Enthusiastic and positive!
Nice to Have• A previous experience in marketing, ideally at a B2B SaaS company.
• Proficiency in any European languages is a plus.
• Business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset are a plus.
Why Join us:• Key moment to join Siit in terms of growth and opportunities.
• Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit.
• Customer-centric people and execution-first mindset.
• Work-life balance.
• Full-time contract opportunity at the end of the internship possible.
💡 The founding team is open-minded and craving big ambitions. If you don’t tick all the boxes but feel the same, get in touch :-)