We’re looking for talents that work fast and get things done.
By working closely with founders and first employees, you will learn best practices in a human and well-being environment.
Your role will be to support the launch of Siit on various topics including strategy, user acquisition, and operations. You will work closely with the Siit leadership team.
• Identify relevant sales targets and gather key lead information across the market: verticals, customer segments, current solutions, etc.
• Understand Siit’s business value and product vision. Understand our customer profiles and their specific challenges and needs.
• Qualify top-of-funnel, inbound leads per chat and over the phone.
• Run outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to raise curiosity and interest, and hunt business opportunities - we will teach you!
• Be part of an early adventure delivering high quality, secure, and comprehensive value to our beta testers and future customers.
A little more about you:
• Working knowledge of CRM systems.
• Rigor, organizational and communication skills.
• Good english writing skills.
• Willingness to learn.
• Being able to work autonomously.
• Enthusiastic and positive!
Nice to Have:
• A previous experience in sales, ideally at a B2B SaaS company.
• Proficiency in any European languages is a plus.
• Business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset are a plus.
Why Join us:
• Key moment to join Siit in terms of growth and opportunities
• Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
• Customer-centric people and execution-first mindset
• Work-life balance
• Full-time contract opportunity at the end of the internship possible
💡 The founding team is open-minded and craving big ambitions. If you don’t tick all the boxes but feel the same, get in touch :-)